SMi Group Reports: Hear from key expert speakers on industry updates at the 23rd Annual MilSatCom Global Conference and Exhibition to be held November 2-4, 2021
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, July 22, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Hailed as one of the most important gatherings in the world for the SATCOM military community, Global MilSatCom 2021 will once again be an unmissable event as MILSATCOM takes on a new level of importance in the global conflict.
SMi’s 23rd Annual MilSatCom Global Conference and Exhibition will take place on November 2, 3 and 4, 2021, with a Focus Day on disruptive technologies on November 1, 2021.
Those interested can register for this event on http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/einPR2. Take advantage of the Early Bird offer, register before September 30, 2021 to save £ 100. Participants have the option of attending in person in London, UK or virtually with online portal access to the live event.
The MilSatCom Global Conference and Exhibition will feature several briefings from senior officials from the world’s leading military and solution providers, as well as discussions on key issues.
SMi Group is proud to publish an overview of line-up of expert speakers for this event, please see below:
• Mr. Ian Annett, Deputy Director General for Project Delivery, UK Space Agency
• Squadron Leader (Retired) Ralph Dinsley, Executive Director, Northern Space & Security
• Air Vice-Marshal Paul Godfrey, Commander, UK Space Command
• Air Vice-Marshal Harvey Smyth, Director of Space, UK Ministry of Defense
• Commander Jason Strutt, SO1 Space, UK Strategic Command
• Commander Marina Ballanger, International Affairs SATCOM & PNT, DGA
• Colonel Ryan Colburn, Chief, Specter Warfare Division, SMC, US Space Force
• Colonel Shane Taylor, PM Tactical Network, PEO C3T, US Army
• Ms. Deanna Ryals, Director of Partnerships, SMC, US Space
• Australian Department of Defense
• Lieutenant-Colonel Attila Horvath, Force Planning, Hungarian Defense Forces
• Squadron Leader Tom Gallagher, SATCOM Program Manager, Supreme Allied Command NATO Transformation
• Mr. Kirk Leech, SATCOM Service Area Owner, Capabilities Branch, New Zealand Defense Force
Listen to SATCOM program updates from the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Hungary, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Romania, United Kingdom, United States and meet and network with over 600 participants from defense agencies , armed forces, governments and industry.
Global MilSatCom 2021 will again be a must-see event as MILSATCOM takes on a new level of importance in global conflicts. Please visit http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/einPR2 to save a place.
Gold Sponsor: Airbus
Sponsors: Babcock I Boeing I ExoAnalytic Solutions I GovSat I Hughes I Inmarsat I Kratos I Leonardo DRS I Lockheed Martin I Northrup Grumman I Ovzon I ST Engineering iDirect I Telesat US Services I Thales I The Alliance I Thuraya I Viasat I Virgin Orbit
Exhibitors: GRC Ltd I Inster I Integrasys I Kymeta I L3Harris Technologies I Marlink I Milexia I Media Broadcast Satellite (MBS) I One Web I XTAR, LLC
The SMi group offers sponsorship, exhibition, advertising and branding packages, specially adapted to
complete the company’s marketing strategy, for more details please contact Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or by email at [email protected]
For media inquiries, please contact Simi Sapal, Marketing Manager at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6162.
SMi’s 23rd Annual MilSatCom Global Conference and Exhibition
Conference: 2-4 November 2021
Focus Day: November 1, 2021
London, United Kingdom (virtual participation available)
About the SMi group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event production company specializing in business-to-business conferences, workshops, masterclasses and online communities. We create and organize events in the defense, security, energy, utilities, finance and pharmacy sectors. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking thought leaders and visionaries, which allows us to bring our communities together to learn, engage, share and network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
write us here